Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life Update


Hello everyone, I finally set up my own blog. I have a myspace that I use a lot. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15352250 this is the link it you would like to check it out.

So what have I been up to? I just finished my 4th block of classes which leaves me with 6 more to go till I have my AA in Business. I can't wait. As some of you may of heard I am getting married. Tyler popped the question on Fathers day. I am very excited and so his he. The wedding is on October 6, 2007. Yes it is a awhile away. But money is important for everything. We are getting married in Palmdale. However Tyler and I just found out that there is a BIG chance that we will be moving to Austin Texas. I am happy to get out of California, at the same time I did not like Texas the first time. This is in a different area so I will give it a try. You go where the job is.

I am very happy with Tyler he is my world and everything I have been waiting for. I am glad to hear that a lot of stuff is turnign out good for a lot of you. I check the blogs everyday. It is a great way to know what is happening. I need to go but stop by to say HI.

( No I will not be getting back on a horse when I get to Texas)

6 Comments:

At 8:17 PM , Blogger traci said...

Welcome! I'll add you're link to my blog.

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Phoebe said...

Hey there Tami! I see you've been sucked into Blogosphere. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Eliza said...

Hey Tami, welcome to blogland. Congrats on your engagement!

And Austin is supposed to be quite the destination. My SIL just went for a visit and loved it. Also I think Betsy lives near there.

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Betsy actually lives in Pfluggerville which is very close to Austin. It is a nice part of Texas. We have been there a couple of times to visit. It is good to hear what you are doing. We are still in Kiev and like it there. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

 
At 8:30 PM , Blogger Betsy said...

Hey I'm excited to have more family members nearby! We are only a half hour from austin (depending on where you live-north or south) call us when you get here and we can get together or help with anything that you need (place to stay, moving in, dinner..)

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

Thank's, I am excited but I hate not knowing when we are goign to move for sure. We are still waiting on his work to figure some stuff out. Oh well what can you do. It would be nice to live near family. I wont know anyone out there. I will get your number from someone so that I'll have it when we get there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home