Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Time

So for Christmas Tyler and I decided that we were going to go home for Christmas. So Tyler took the time off and we headed home. I didn't let my mom know that I was coming. I wanted to surprise her. So I told Aunt Donna and Grandma so they wouldn't let her leave. My mom was excited to see us and surprised. I also got to hang out with Aunt Joan and Uncle Frank. I haven't seen them for 8 years. It was fun hanging out with them and learning what everyone has been up to. I am very happy that I got to see my mom for Christmas and my Dad. We also got to see everyone of Tyler's side also. We are very happy that we got to spend that time with family. We are happy to be back home but we will miss everyone.

For Christmas Tyler got me a Canon Rebal XS, I am in LOVE with that camera. I have been wanting this camera for a few years, but never seem like the time to buy it. It still didn't seem like the time. But Tyler definitely surprised me this Christmas. I don't think this Christmas can ever be topped.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! I will post pictures later. I still haven't figured out how to get the on the computer. Tyler will do it for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home