An update on Ethan
We were at a doctors appointment and he felt that Ethan's head was a little more bumpy then normal so they had him go for an x-ray. The x-ray showed that his skull is fussing together to early, so we had a cat scan to confirm it today and we are waiting on the pediatrician to review it then call us. I believe the medical term for this is Craniosynostosis there are 6 different syndromes for this but we don't know which one he has, the cat scan will show them.
He is in no pain or discomfort from this, the only way to fix it is surgery and you have to have surgery. So We are hoping it is one that is not sever and will not require too many incisions. Please keep Ethan in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you. I will up date when we learn more on this.
Here is out Chunky Monkey!
He is a chunkier, weights 12lbs and is 24 inches long. He looks just like his daddy but has mommy's eye's and lips. He is a bundle of joy and I enjoy every moment with him. I just can't believe he is already 2 months old.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home