Final got in
For the longest time I have been unable to remember my login info. One day I just remembered it.
Ethan has turned One and it went by way to fast. I am not ready to lose my little baby(although he weighs 28.5lbs and is 33 inches long) so I guess not to little now.
I went to see Traci and my nieces and nephews for the first time in Indiana, it was a blast. I got to know my sister again. I haven't lived with her since I was about 16 years old and I only got to see where here and there over the years. So it was very nice to just be able to sit down and talk to her. I loved hanging out with my nieces and nephews and they are a blast of fun. Tabitha and Ethan has so much fun together. Ethan had a lot of fun crawling around after his cousins and followed them around everywhere. He slept great while we were there, it was a nice treat.
That was his first plane ride and I really don't want to do it again until he can seat in the airplane seat. LOL. It was a long flight but SO worth it.
Tyler, Ethan and I are coming home for Christmas and can't wait. I can't wait for everyone to meet Ethan down there!
Here are some pictures of Ethan.


1 Comments:
We enjoyed having you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home