Classes
Hello everyone, I have finally got my grades back for my 4th block. I do not like that the teachers have a week to post them. SO I got a C- in my Regions of the World classes. Which my final was on Mormons and how that religion got start. And then I had to compare them to the Jews religion. A big thanks to Uncle Harry and Aunt Barbara for letting my interview them about their religion. It was a hard class and I did not think I was going to get an overall good grade. I think I did pretty well in it. In my Environmental class I got a B+ for the overall grade. For that final I had to make a presentation in California about the two major environment problems. It was not easy and again I thought I was not doing to good in the class. But my final grade was very satisfying for me. This puts my GPA at a 2.87. I did have a 3.0 however one of my classes I turn in a blank final on accident and that got me a D so I am thinking about retaking that class. I will see when all my classes are done. Other then school life has been good. I am starting to plan a little more on the wedding. I am trying not to get too far ahead of myself since I do have a year till the big day. I hope everyone else is having a good week and I will catch you all up more on the Texas move when I learn more about it. Night.


2 Comments:
Keep up the good work in school - education is something that is always yours - no one can take it away!
school is so important - i loved college, it was such a good time - sounds like you're doing well - welcome to blogger!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home