Friday, March 21, 2008

August 16, 2008 I am getting MARRIED

Tyler and I have decided that we are at the same place in our relationship. We are happy and can't wait to get married. I am stressing out like crazy and can't wait for the planning to stop, but have the feeling that is not going to happen till after the wedding is over. I know on the day of that is going to be more stressful then the day before. Honestly, I can't wait to do this and have a blast while I am stressing out. Why you ask. Because this leads to the beginning of what is a wonderful relationship to becoming a wonderful and great marriage. This wedding is going to be siblings, parents and close friends. We don't want to spend much on a one day event. To me it just doesn't seem necessary to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on this stuff. We are getting married and the Courtyard Marriott in Vallejo CA. Tyler's best friend is going to marry us, and my dad and mom are going to give me away. I CAN'T wait!!!

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home