Tuesday, June 12, 2007

This should never of happen.

Ok, I was trying to get a video up on here, but was unable to. Anyways I was going through my myspace stuff, and I receive a massage that just broke my heart. I do not have any kids, but a lot of nieces and nephews, to feel sick to my stomach when i saw this video. No child should ever have to go through this, along with the parents. I got so mad when I read the story. Also my heart was touched when I saw how many people are helping, and praying to help baby Kaleb. The video is on the myspace page I am going to link you
http://www.myspace.com/197879646

This baby did nothing wrong, only 6 months old, and his family love's him and he is their world. It only took one person to send this family into their worse nightmare. This little boy is fighting for his life, and his parents are taking it day by day. Just watch the video and read the story. You decided for yourself what you can do next. I myself could not just sit here. The people that know me, know that I am not big on believing in god and if there really is one there. But that's my thing and something I need to figure out. But this little boy does not need me to be selfish right now, so I am praying for him, and I hope you do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home