Hello
Ok, it has been a long time since I posted anything, but I wasn't able to get into my account. So I live in Oakland, CA now Tyler and I are looking for house to move into with his best friend. I am still doing school and the math has been hard but I'm getting through it. Almost done with the math so I can't wait. Well on to other news, Tyler and I have pushed the date of the wedding, as of right now there is no date. WE are probably no going to walk down the aisle for a few years. We want to get a house pay off bills and pay off school before we start everything. So other then that my life is boring and I have nothing to do but school still can't work, my doctor wants to keep me on my meds and my back is not approving as he would like it too. I do want to get a job on-line that way I can work from home and have something to do and feel like I'm going somewhere with my life. I have read all the blogs on Traci links, so congrats to Eliza on the new bundle of joy. Traci that is a lot of kids on your couch. Grandma the front of your house looks beautiful. I love the drive way that goes all the way over. Happy to see that everyone is doing great at the moment. Some once told said to me "Why do we fall down? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again." I have had my sure of falls, but I can pick myself up again. I need to go back to my homework. Write again soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home